In your thesis or dissertation, you are going to need to talk about the techniques you I did so your quest. It must consist of:
- The sort of research you did
- The way you collected and/or chosen important computer data
- The method that you analyzed important computer data
- Any tools or materials you found in the investigation
- Your rationale for selecting these procedures
The methodology area should be written in generally yesteryear tense.
Action 1: Explain your methodological approach
Start by launching your general method of the research. What research question or problem do you investigate, and what type of information did you have to answer it?
- Quantitative techniques ( ag e.g. studies) would be best for measuring, ranking, categorizing, determining habits and making generalizations
- Qualitative practices ( e.g. interviews) are most useful for explaining, interpreting, contextualizing, and gaining in-depth insight into certain principles or phenomena
- Mixed practices permit a variety of numerical dimension and in-depth research
According to your approach and discipline, you can also start out with a conversation of this rationale and presumptions underpinning your methodology. (more…)